Week in Review:
|Mar 16, 2008||Tulane Green Wave 16, Oakland University 0||Box score|
|Mar 15, 2008||Tulane Green Wave 19, Oakland University 0||Box score|
|Mar 14, 2008||Tulane Green Wave 3, Oakland University 0||Box score|
|Mar 12, 2008||Tulane Green Wave 18, Northwestern State 11||Box score|
|Mar 11, 2008||Tulane Green Wave 4, Northwestern State 3||Box score|
Five patsies, five wins. You'll note the 38-0 showing the Mighty Oakland Something-0r-others put on this weekend. In short, a weekend due to inept pitching, full of pings and thwacks, signifying nothing.
Blah blah blah everybody's stats look great:
Go here for complete stats.
Five items of note:
- I think it's safe to pencil Rodgers into that cleanup spot for the remainder of the season.
- Seth Henry, extra base hit machine? We'll see if this continues. Scelfo, on the other hand, continues to produce despite ugly "traditional" stats.
- The pitching is deep and dominant. It'll be interesting to see if Loup does well against better competition this week.
- Broach's peripherals still look terrible. Watch him closely.
- I'll believe all of these Candyland fantasies when we perform against a team with a pulse.
Go to Hell, LSU!