Hola, lectores de mi blog -- just an update on what next week's schedule looks like:
Monday: SEC Names Of The Week and CWATCF Primary Voter's Guide: Mike Huckabee
Wednesday: Where You Can Go And What You Can Do With Yourself
Friday: Eat, Pray, And Get Some Lovin'
In the meantime, here's how we've wasted our morning:
- Two guys wheel corpse around town to cash checks ... wait a minute ... I'm pretty sure I've seen this movie before.
- Jimmy Carter will be your next president ... if you get on your knees and ask him nicely.
- But for that term limits thing, W would be running as a change agent.
- Steven Leavitt (of Freakonomics fame) has spent the last two years studying hookers. Seriously.
- St. Louis University's basketball team is rebounding under new coach Rick Majerus. Mostly because they can't shoot for shit.
- We highly recommend that you check this out. We'll miss you, Cultural Oddsmaker.
- Kyle over at Dawg Sports does a little gloating from his high horse.
- We are enjoying this EDSBS series. Schadenfreude!
- A fairly reasoned article on why the SEC is not far and away the best conference in America ... and all we can hear is "blah blah blah blah blah."
- The only time we'll ever link to a video featuring a floppy penis, we promise. Soccer streaker's night ends poorly.