Wednesday, we'll provide you with gratuitous pictures of breasts, links to our favorite stuff, and a rundown of posting for the next week. No other blog does this, and we feel like we're filling a void.
Email us with your tips at email@example.com, and we'll post 'em right up.
Gigi enjoys covering her nipples. Because as long as you do that, you're a model. NOT a pornstar, DAD!
Monday: SEC Names of The Week: Dec. 10 Edition
Wednesday: Irons' Weekly Rant.
STUFF YOU SHOULD READ
Purity Balls are the hot new place to cruise for easy, non-herpes-ridden naive chicks. And to hear creepy lines like "At the next [ball], her father gave her a pearl necklace." Those wacky evangelicals!
Sherri Shepherd, the Charlie Weis of daytime talk shows.
She also thinks the world is flat. Seriously. Funny thing is, this is proof that Barbara Walters -- not Sherri Shepherd -- is the dumbest human being alive. Had The View kept Rosie, it would probably be the single greatest show in the history of television.
THINGS WE HATE (updated weekly)
1. Weather update cut-ins during football games.
2. Herbstreit. He kicked off Championship Saturday with wildly inaccurate and potentially damaging comments about LSU, and proceeded to announce one of the worst games in the history of awful announcing: "And the Pitt Steelers have the ball on WVU's 30 ..."
3. The NFL Network. Seriously, drop it already.
THINGS WE LOVE (updated weekly)
- God raining bear-maulings on the hataz.
- Joe Gibbs, memorializing Sean Taylor by shooting himself in the foot. RIP, Sean!
- Charlie Weis joining the Committee for People With Intellectual Disabilities.